• International instructors - within 30 days from the moment of entry into the Russian Federation.
1. Medical examination.
2. Receiving the results of the medical examination.
3. Photographing, fingerprinting.
4. Obtaining a certificate
5. Inform Visa department
10-12 St. Petersburg, Krasnogo Tekstilshchika Str., bld. B (entrance 2 from the courtyard)
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Lunch break: 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. Saturday-Sunday: weekend
- cost of medical examination - 4900 rubles / 5 working days,
- photography - 350 rubles,
- fingerprinting - free of charge.
If you have any questions, please contact the University Passport and Visa Department:
28 Grazhdansky pr., office 113, phone: 534-32-22, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org